Naturist Association Thailand promotes a lifestyle for health and wellness minded people who enjoy clothing-optional, naturist or nudist recreation in Thailand. Our concept is based on the well-known positive effect of naturism on stress and tensions and its boosting effect on self respect and positive body image.
Naturist Association Thailand promotes naturism in Thailand and organizes naturist health and wellness holidays and fitness weekends for members of all ages with or without children. We are always looking for new resorts to be member resorts who would enjoy the benefits of naturist tourism.
Our mission in Thailand:
Naturist Association Thailand is striving towards
- a world where everyone can live in freedom, with or without clothing, with respect for each other and for the environment.
- a world where the human right to be naked is protected and nudity, including social nudity, is accepted.
- a world where naturism is practiced in accordance with the INF definition of naturism.
Naturist Association Thailand’s mission is
- to support our members practicing naturism at home, at locations and in public
- to recruit and support locations where our members can practice naturism
- to work towards a world where naturism may safely and legally be practiced everywhere
Naturist Association Thailand is working towards achieving our mission in four ways.
- We support each member in living as a naturist by offering
- friendship with other naturists
- exchange of inspiration to living as a naturist
- consultation regarding involving family members in naturism
- organizing events (sport, social, festivals, culture and arts, fairs, …)
- We build positive relations among all locations in Thailand, where naturism may be practiced
- among member locations
- among non-member locations
- normalizing naturism by requesting textile resorts to offer a naturist area
- Externally – through professional PR, own website and social media work – we
- communicate naturism as a harmless and fun way of life
- promote naturism as a natural and more sustainable way of life
- promote naturism as a tool to increase self-confidence and body-acceptance
- work with the authorities to increase acceptance of naturism
- campaign towards establishment of a human right to be naked
- We cooperate with other organizations and international partners in the support of naturism